The scientific and technical industrial park “Hebei Tashkent Science and Technology Park” will be created in the territory of the Free Economic Zone “Angren”12.11.2019
On November 9, 2019, the Directorate of the Free Economic Zone “Angren” held a meeting with representatives of the “Hebei Silk Road Industrial Park”, headed by the chairman of the board of “Hebei Cape of Good Hope Logistics Development Co., Ltd.” (PRC).
During the meeting, the Directorate of FEZ “Angren” and the company “Hebei Cape of Good Hope Logistics Development Co., Ltd.” signed a memorandum of understanding on the creation of the scientific and technical industrial park “Hebei Tashkent Science and Technology Park” for the implementation of investment projects in the territory of FEZ "Angren", including production projects such as:
- High-quality architectural glass;
- Passenger-and-freight electric vehicles (pickups)
- Electrical products (electric motors, pumps, electric traction tools, metal and wood processing equipment for small businesses)
- Photoelectric modules;
- Textile from yarn;
- Products manufactured by high-precision casting of non-ferrous metals (accessories, accessories for the furniture and automotive industries, as well as decoration of residential, office and industrial enterprises);
- Other types of export-oriented products.
Back to list