How to Start a Business?
The selection procedure of investment projects
In accordance with the Regulations of selecting the investment projects for placement on the territory of free economic zones and registration of participants in free economic zones approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan on January 16, 2018 No. 29, the investor submits the following documents to the Directorate:
- an investment application for the placement of production in the territory of FEZ "Angren";
- information on the availability of state registration of a legal entity (investor) or other document confirming the activities of this investor;
- business plan of the proposed investment project;
- Information confirming the existence of the investor's experience in the relevant sphere and/or the implementation of similar investment projects (if any). In case of absence of experience in the relevant field and/or in the implementation of similar investment projects, the investor submits to the Directorate information about the technological partners involved in the project.
- Information on the financial and economic activities of the investor for the past three years. If at the time of filing an investment application, the investor:
- is performing activities from 1 to 3 years, the investor submits to the Directorate information on financial and economic activities for the actual time of their activities;
- has not performed financial and economic activities or has performed it for less than a year, the investor submits to the Directorate information on the financial and economic activities of at least one founder of the current investment project.
All documents must be submitted by the investor to the Directorate of the FEZ "Angren" with an attached certified translation into the state or Russian language. The investor is responsible for the accuracy of the information and documents submitted.