Privileges and Exemptions
The participants of the FEZ “Angren” are exempted from the payment of:
- land tax;
- property tax;
- tax for the usage of water resources;
Besides the above said, the participants are also exempted from the payment of:
- customs payments (except added value tax and customs clearance fees) for construction materials not produced in the republic and imported in the prescribed manner for the implementation of the investment project in accordance with the investment agreement during the construction period;
- customs payments (except for customs clearance fees) when importing technological equipment, analogues of which are not made in the Republic of Uzbekistan, according to the approved list.
- Customs payments (except for customs clearance fees) are not paid for the import into the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan by participants of special economic zones of raw materials, materials and components used for the production and sale of products for export.
The mentioned privileges would be applicable during the term of 3-10 years depending on the amount of investment. The following rule applies:
- for the investment amount of 300,000 to 3 million US dollars – the term is 3 years;
- for the investment amount of 3 to 5 million US dollars – the term is 5 years; and;
- for the investment amount of 5 to 10 million US dollars – the term is 7 years.
- for the investment amount over 10 million US dollars – the term is 10 years