Privileges and Preferences
The participants of the FEZ “Angren” are exempted from the payment of:
- land tax;
- income tax;
- property tax for legal persons;
- tax on improvement and development of the social infrastructure;
- unified tax for small enterprises, and;
- mandatory contributions to the Republic’s Road Fund.
Besides the above said, the participants are also exempted from customs duties (except customs fees) on equipment, components and materials that are not produced in the country and are imported to the FEZ “Angren” within the framework of projects implementation in accordance with the list approved by the Cabinet of the Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The mentioned privileges would be applicable during the term of 3-7 years depending on the amount of investment. The following rule applies:
• for the investment amount of 300,000 to 3 million US dollars –the term is 3 years;
• for the investment amount of 3 to 5 million US dollars –the term is 5 years; and;
• for the investment amount of 5 to 10 million US dollars –the term is 7 years.
• for the investment amount over 10 million US dollars –the term is 10 years, with application of income tax and single tax payment for the next 5 years at a rate of 50 percent below the current rates.
Moreover, the participants of the FEZ “Angren” have privilege to purchase the inactive enterprises and property in state ownership located in the territory of the FEZ “Angren” at zero redemption value.